I love my friends. They’re a creative DIY bunch…but what that translates to is really picky folks who are hard to shop for!
Forget gift cards and movie tickets. Even balloons and flowers sometimes feel a little cliche. And as much as I love making personalized DIY gifts (my last project was a vintage framed magnet board with scrabble letter magnets that took me a couple weeks to collect and assemble), sometimes I just don’t have enough time.
When I’m in a bit of a time pickle, Agrarian is my go-to!
Here are some of my favorite picks for unique DIY wedding gifts:
1) For the aspiring cheesemonger, the DIY cheesemaking kit is a perfect starter kit:
2) For health-conscious, new-agey tea lover (count me guilty), the Kombucha Home Brew is just the right cup of tea.
3) For the urban or suburban farmer (Noel falls in this category), the Cedar Planter & Heirloom Herbs, complete with organic soil, is sure to make their thumb extra green.
4) For the daring backyard beekeeper, the Beehive Starter Kit is the bees knees…plus you’ll get first dibs on the honey.
5) For butter lovers (who doesn’t love butter?) This DIY Butter Making would make anyone melt.
Which of the above kits would you like to receive as a gift?
*Photo credit: all images from Agrarian.