When reality kicks in, here are some useful items from Fred & Friends to help you get through the “worse” of the “for better or for worse” part of marriage. Wedding guests – hint: these make good presents!
1. They say it’s all about communication, but how can you communicate with a zombie? The While You Were Out Cold note will come in handy…at least when/if he wakes up.
2. Is she not the sweet princess you know in the morning? The 2 Carat Cup will do the trick. Like they say, it’s all about the ring, the bigger the better.
3. You want to make sure it gets done? Tattoo it on his hand.
4. He’s not going to learn how to read your mood any time soon…spell it out.
6. Telling someone out right to take the chill pill is a sure fire way to get you a can of woop ass. Here’s a cooler way of saying it…
7. A handy way to stop an argument.
8. Throwing a wine tasting party? Wine Lines helps you identify what you’re drinking.
9. Never forget how to tie a tie ever again.
10. Yay you made it to number 10! Now cross the Finish Line.