Fall is my favorite season of the year, and that’s not only because my birthday is in November. When I was child growing up in Vietnam, I dreamed of being inside a fall maple forest, completely engulfed by the golden and red foliage. It was a vision that was totally surreal to me because we had nothing like it in Vietnam.
Fall is an intimate and magical time, just like weddings! Fall in love with these 10 budget-friendly fall wedding ideas !
1) Add apple roasting to wedding festivities for an fun and toasty touch.
2) Decorate tables with colorful dahlias and mums displayed in quirky and cute gourd vases.
3) Mini pumpkins create unique candle holders or,
4) Add glam to table decor by spraying mini pumpkins gold (both ideas from Martha Stewart Weddings).
5) Pies and fall go hand in hand, so why not give mini pecan pies as wedding favors?
6) Spice up your wedding with pumpkin luminaries by carving intricate Moroccan inspired patterns on green and white pumpkins. Get the DIY pumpkin carving tutorial here.
7) Having a casual fall brunch wedding? How about adding pumpkin pancakes to the menu?
8) A budget friendly and organic pine cone chandelier is a great statement making wedding centerpiece.
9) Mason jars aren’t just for jams. They look beautiful glowing with twinkle lights.
10) And last but not least, pine cone escort cards are cheap (free if you pick them up from a forest) and stylish.
Enjoy the fun fall wedding ideas and stay inspired, darlings!